A growing Hotel Management company is seeking highly motivated professionals to join our fast-paced team, where guest service is our number one priority. As part of a growing company, we are looking for applicants with the desire to grow with us. We value individual strengths and talents and give our team the tools they need to be successful. We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, incentive programs and opportunity for growth. We have various shifts available, for full or part time team members; scheduling will be further discussed at the interview. Holidays, nights and weekends will be required as needed.
The Position -Guest Service Agent:
Your contributions to the team helps make our guests feel welcomed from the moment they first encounter your genuine smile and helpful attitude.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room.
- Anticipate and address guests’ needs; go above and beyond to ensure optimum guest satisfaction.
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, cancellation procedures, daily activities and events within the hotel, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Field guest complaints, conduct research, resolve and negotiate solutions for optimum guest satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide the best possible experience for the guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
Other General Requirements of the Position:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous hotel-related experience preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests and other team members.
- Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events.
- Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles, values and processes for providing superior guest service.
- Ability to stand for an extended period across an entire work shift.
- Skilled in the use of front office equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
An employment application is required for every position applied for and must be filled out completely, showing clearly that the minimum qualifications are met. All statements are subject to investigation and verification.
The testing process will include one more oral interviews with senior management staff as well as a written test (if deemed necessary).
To be determined.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, or service as a military veteran. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.